1. When your boss says, “Didn’t you learn that in college?“
2. When your boss realizes you’ve been consistently late to work this week.
3. Learning how to use the copier in the office.
4. When my co-workers compliment my work.
5. When people ask what you’re doing with your life.
6. When your friends ask you to come back and visit them in college.
7. Successfully purchasing everything you need at the store and still having money left over.
8. You haven’t seen your college friends in months.
9. Your parents decide to take away their emergency credit card you’ve still been using.
10. Your boss tells you that you are going to have to work on Saturday.
11. After a stressful week at work and you really just want to call your mom.
12. When you hang out in your friends dorm just to feel like you’re still in college.
13. After working 40+ hours in a week.
14. All you want to do on Friday night is stay in and be alone.
16. When work is hard and life is rough.
17. Everyone you know is getting married and having babies, and you’re still like …