1. Production Engineer – Hallstar
– Assist Plant Manager and Production Manager in developing, improving, and testing chemical plant processes, products, and equipment by performing the following duties:
– Examine the process and equipment applications and suggest improvements to optimize operations and expand production capacity
– Monitor daily plant operations and investigate/resolve process problems
– Assist Production Manager in editing and optimizing product standard operating procedures and work instructions
– Act as relief coverage for Production Shift Supervisors as needed
– Coordinate with the technical group to introduce new products and processes into the production unit
– Assist in training production and maintenance personnel in new or revised operating procedures and the operation of new equipment
Apply now on myCCO job posting #777496
2. Production Supervisor – Allison Transmission
Production Supervisors oversee a medium to large group of employees involved in plant production operations. Work is generally of a technical nature with the ability to make decisions within the limits of general standards and practices. Some direct guidance received from a supervisor.
Apply now on myCCO job posting #779721
3. Mechanical Engineer and Manufacturing Coordinator – One Acre Fund
One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
– Work directly with farmers and other stakeholders to gain a detailed understanding of farmers’ needs.
– Develop detailed design schedules from problem definition through mass production.
– Develop multiple device concepts and designs.
– Rapidly prototype promising concepts and designs.
– Test prototypes in workshop and on farm with target users (rapid test and iteration).
– Identify and work with potential manufacturers to optimize designs for low-cost volume manufacturing.
Apply now on myCCO job posting #779732
4. Geologist/Environmental Scientist – Arcadis
Duties will include both remediation and compliance-focused tasks over a broad range of market sectors. This position could initially involve up to 80% work in the field with the balance comprised of technical support and task management work. Up to 30% travel may also be required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Environmental field work:
Site characterization and environmental sampling
Oversight of investigation and remediation work
Environmental project work:
Site characterization planning and task management
Technical data management/analysis
Technical writing; plans and reports
Apply now on myCCO job posting #779217
5. Conservancy Intern – Conservancy of Southwest Florida
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida has ongoing internships for Seniors and above, with associated majors, in Environmental Education, Environmental Policy, Environmental Science Field Research, Environmental Sea Turtle Research and Special Events & Development. Depending on the particular internship position, activities may include care for live exhibits, work with protected wildlife, teaching ecological classes, animal handling, developing and managing special events, writing research summaries.
Apply now on myCCO job posting #769266