Are you a creative, social media savvy, go-getter? Apply to be a Purdue CCO Marketing & Media Intern for next school year! (Job ID #783822)—
Purdue CCO (@PurdueCCO) February 04, 2015
Looking for an on-campus internship that helps you build your portfolio and collaborate with a team of creative people? Join the Center for Career Opportunities as a Marketing & Media Intern!
This team seeks to build the CCO brand through creative social media implementation, blogs, and creating graphics for print and web. As a part of the CCO Marketing & Media team, you will be supported by two other Marketing & Media interns and two CCO Staff members. Interested? Check out the job description below and apply by Febuary 27th, 2015!
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
– At least sophomore standing as of Fall 2015
– Open to all undergraduate majors
– Experience related to marketing, advertising, promotions, public relations, and/or communications
– Good academic standing with the university
– Experience with social media platforms utilized by Purdue CCO
– Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite
– Ability to write content for multiple platforms (website, blog, social media, newsletter)
– Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
– Collaborate well with a team of various personalities and backgrounds
– Demonstrates professional behavior and a positive can-do attitude
– Collaborate with CCO Intern Team to develop targeted campaign to increase brand awareness
– Maintain CCO’s on-line presence and increase student engagement through social media platforms
– Source appropriate content that appeals to campus community
– Design and develop visual material for CCO events and programs
– Design graphics for flyers, website, and other promotional materials for CCO events and programs
– Publish weekly CCO Inside Track newsletter for students and advisors
– Manage blog schedule; write and publish career-related blogs
– Collaborate with CCO staff to promote events
– Maintain CCO visual content regularly at various campus locations
– Attend weekly Marketing Team meetings
2 thoughts on “The CCO is Looking for a Marketing Intern!”
How does one apply for this position? The “Apply now” bar is not live. Do they need to go to MyCCO and use the JobID?
Hi Jennifer. The “Apply Now” bar is now active. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!