Are you a person with a disability looking for a career opportunity or internship? Connect with employers looking to hire people with disabilities through the Bender Virtual Career Fair on November 10th. This fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend. Participants are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions. Check out the benefits of attending the virtual fair:
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- Chat with employers across the nation
- Public and private sector opportunities
Participate from the comfort of your home, your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary
This is a great opportunity for College students & College grads with disabilities to meet online with 40+ employers across the nation including ANSYS, Cox Enterprises, Epic, FAA, Medtronic, NIH, NSA, Procter & Gamble, Southwest Airlines, Verizon, UPS, & More!
Learn more here.