Believe it or not, this is our fourth week into the spring semester. Crazy, huh? Time is flying, so it’s important to dedicate time now to finding a summer internship or full time job.
There are two valuable resources that can help make this process easier for you: myCCO and the Careers by Symplicity App.
myCCO is Purdue University’s employment tool. Using myCCO, students can search for internship, part-time, or full-time opportunities, apply for positions and schedule interviews. The employers posting jobs on myCCO want YOU. This FREE service allows you to take advantage of Purdue University’s reputation and vast network of industry connections.
Unsure how to access your myCCO account? Learn how through this video.
Once you have a functioning account, you can being to search and apply for jobs. Learn the tips and tricks here.
Careers by Symplicity App
If you’re looking to attend an upcoming career fair, this app is going to be your most important tool for success. Here’s what the app can do for you:
- Gain access to upcoming company info sessions and Purdue Career Fairs
- Research employers and find their exact location at the fair
- Let companies know you’re interested in them by identifying your TOP 10 employers BEFORE the fair and sending them your resume
- Go to the App Store
- Download Careers by Symplicity
- Select your school — PURDUE UNIVERSITY
- Log into your account using your PUID and password (just like on myCCO)
- Choose to Remember Me
- Apple- will only remember your username and not your password
- Android- will remember your username and password