Are you a person with a disability looking for a career opportunity or internship? The Bender Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend on March 15, 2016. Participants will have the chance to meet online with employers across the nation including Apple, AT&T, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Deloitte, Enterprise, Lockheed Martin, PwC, and USDA!
Connect with employers looking to hire people with disabilities.
- Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- Chat with employers across the nation.
- Public and private sector opportunities.
Interview with ease.
- Participate from the comfort of your own home, your dorm room, or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers.
- End-to-end accessible technology platform.
Career fairs with less hassle.
- Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required.
- No printed out resumes necessary.
Participants have the chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
To register, click here.