The CCO Career Closet has organized a Shoe & Tie drive to collect lightly worn professional shoes and ties! Help finish the equation by donating items you no longer wear to the Career Closet in Young 132 anytime between 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
Our Career Closet is a great resource for students who cannot afford professional attire by offering clothes, shoes and accessories they can take home for free. Read the recent article about the Career Closet in the Lafayette Journal & Courier!
The process of visiting the career closet:
1. Greet a career consultant or CCO Ambassador in Young 132 during our Drop-in times, Monday-Friday from 10 am-4 pm.
2. Proceed to the second floor to explore the Career Closet.
3. Receive your personal dressing room.
4. Seek assistance from the career consultant or CCO Ambassador in the nearby waiting area (if you have questions or want fashion advice).
5. Find your perfect interview outfit (in 20 minutes or less).
6. Walk out of Young Hall feeling confident about your upcoming interview!
- Students can pick up 1 outfit per school year to keep.
- Because clothing supplies are based upon donation, we may not be able to provide you with the correct size.
- If you don’t find an outfit that fits, you can always come back again to check out our new arrivals!