Looking for a paid, on-campus internship that helps you build your portfolio and gain valuable experience? Join the Center for Career Opportunities as a Marketing & Media Intern for the Fall 2017-Spring 2018 school year!
Ranked as the 3rd best university career services nationwide, this team seeks to continue building the CCO brand through creative social media implementation (we’re ranked as the 15th best social media presence for career services, too!), writing blogs, and creating graphics for print and web to promote various CCO events and services.
As a part of the CCO Marketing & Media team, you would be supported by two other Marketing & Media interns and two CCO Staff members. Interested? Check out the job description below and apply soon!
Application Deadline: February 17th, 2017
Workstudy Students encouraged to apply.
- At least sophomore standing as of Fall 2017
- Open to all undergraduate majors
- Experience related to marketing, advertising, promotions, public relations, and/or communications
- Good academic standing with the university
- Available to work 15 hours per week
- Experience with social media platforms utilized by Purdue CCO
- Willingness to learn or have experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create content for multiple platforms (website, blog, social media, newsletter)
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Collaborate well with a team of various personalities and backgrounds
- Demonstrates professional behavior and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborate with CCO Intern Team to develop targeted campaign to increase brand awareness
- Maintain CCO’s on-line presence and increase student engagement through social media platforms
- Source appropriate content that appeals to campus community
- Design and develop visual material for CCO events and programs
- Design graphics for flyers, website, and other promotional materials for CCO events and programs
- Publish weekly CCO Inside Track newsletter for students and advisors
- Manage blog schedule; write and publish career-related blogs
- Collaborate with CCO staff to promote events
- Maintain CCO visual content regularly at various campus locations
- Attend weekly Marketing Team meetings